Terraso supports users collaborating with each other by creating a space to share files with Landscapes or Groups where they are a member.
- Navigate to the Landscape or Group page you want to collaborate with. If you are a member, you will see the option to “Share Files” on that page.
- Select the button that says “Share Files”
- Use the dialog window to select files to upload to Terraso, or drag and drop the files to the target area.
- If desired, you can edit “File Name” of each file for greater clarity. You may also provide a description to make its purpose more understandable to other members (optional).
- Select the “Upload Files” button to share the file(s) with other members.